What is Faith?

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. ~ Hebrews 11:1

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Master Artist


Today's blog is short & sweet. As we travel through the Siskiyou mountains, I find daily, confirmation that the master knew what He was doing in those 6 days. He had a plan that leaves me in awe each time the sun rises.

Stunning to look at, with snow capped hills reaching to capture a cloud; the air, crisp with winter frost filled with the scent of purity; the robins and sparrows sing sweetly in the orchestra of spring, with geese returning home to herald the coming of a new season. A new adventure uncovering the sweet smelling mysteries mother nature has to offer.

As the mystery of our travels unfold, we must forewarn you that over this next week, the mountain may insist I take a break from blogging, by not allowing our signals to get through. I will try daily although I am finding the closer we get to California, the less signal I can find. So if it seems I stopped in mid blog, I probably di

www.change-for-life.org

No comments: